Steps in the Buying Process
Your Star One Agent will work for you full-time as your professional sales associate, to help you buy the home of your choice, using our expertise to make buying a home a smooth and pleasant experience.
To help you FIND a home, your Star One Agent will:
- Discuss your home requirements, including style, location and price.
- Provide information on all homes available in the area of your choice.
- Assist in prequalifying you through a loan officer.
- Show you the entire area you select, locating schools, shopping areas, recreational facilities and houses of worship.
To help you CHOOSE a home, your Star One Agent will:
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Prepare property value comparison at your request.
- Obtain the necessary written information on taxes, local laws and ordinances in your area.
To help you BUY a home, your Star One Agent will:
- Carefully explain all purchase contracts and addenda, giving you a copy of everything that you sign.
- Present all offers to seller's agent.
- Retain confidentiality regarding your strategy and flexibility.
- Negotiate to work toward obtaining the lowest price and terms.
- Recommend that you have an Inspection Contingency, including radon,termite, etc.
- Recommend that you consider a Home Warranty, if not provided by Seller.
- Accompany you to the settlement, making sure you understand the entire settlement process.